Before you are going to download iTunes 10.5.3 in your Macintosh, please be sure about the requirements that must be fulfilled.
- Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5 or G4 processor and 512MB of RAM
- To play Standard Definition video from the iTunes Store, a 1.0GHz PowerPC G4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM is required
- To play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor and 1GB of RAM is required
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater; 1280×800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
- Apple combo drive or SuperDrive to create audio, MP3, or back-up CDs; some non-Apple CD-RW recorders may also work
- Apple SuperDrive to back up your library to DVDs; some non-Apple DVD-RW drives may also work
- Mac OS X version 10.5 or later
- Safari 4.0.3 or later
- 200MB of available disk space
Learn about Windows Requirements.
Remark: Collected from APPLE.COM