Before you are going to download iTunes 10.5.3 in your Windows PC, please be sure about the requirements that must be fulfilled.
- PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor and 512MB of RAM
- To play Standard Definition video from the iTunes Store, an Intel Pentium D or faster processor, 512MB of RAM, and a DirectX 9.0-compatible video card is required
- To play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 1GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X3000, ATI Radeon X1300, or NVIDIA GeForce 6150 or better is required
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater; 1280×800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- 16-bit sound card and speakers
- Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
- iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or back-up CDs or DVDs
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, 32-bit editions of Windows Vista, or 32-bit editions of Windows 7
- 64-bit editions of Windows Vista or Windows 7 require the iTunes 64-bit installer
- 200MB of available disk space
- Screen reader support requires Window-Eyes 7.2 or later
Learn about Macintosh Requirements.
Remark: Collected from APPLE.COM